Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 June 2016

A ghostly voice heard in the Dining Room

I had another email this week from a visitor who had a disturbing experience in the Dining Room and wondered if anyone else had ever reported anything similar. She said,
"I went to the castle a few months back, around April with my mum and dad, and experienced something that made me feel quite unnerved. I was wondering if you could tell me if there is any history with the dining room? As soon as you walk into there, there is this awfully thick tension, it's impossible to miss. 

More to the point, I was standing by the window when a deep voice (sounding like it came from an elder gentlemen) boomed "Welcome" down my ear. For obvious reasons, since there was no one else near in the room, I had a rant at my dad for teasing me but to this day he still insists to everyone (even my mum in private) that it wasn't him. 

Has anyone else had any experiences in there? Or is there any significance to it?" 

Has anyone reading this account had a similar experience to this lady? I would love to hear your stories. Please let me know by email. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mcx Sure Call said...

this was totally scary as well as interesting

MCX Jackpot Tips Services

seomonster said...

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks magic spell book