Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 April 2012

Ghost dog in the Ice Tower

Last Friday I taught 60 students aged 16-18 from a school near Chester about the history and architecture of Penrhyn Castle. One of the girls told another Learning Assistant that when she came to visit the castle a few years ago she went into the Ice Tower. While she was in the tower she felt something warm pressing against her leg. It felt like a dog. She did not see it but felt it quite clearly. I will find out more on this story and add further details when I get them. The students were very curious to know if there are any ghosts at the castle so I directed them to this website. I hope that they enjoyed their day with us and that if any of them have had any supernatural experiences at the castle they will share them on here.

No comments: