Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Ghostly face photographed in tower window

I received an email this week with two photographs attached, from a man who visited the castle a few years ago with his family. He took a photo of the main doors to the stables and when he looked through the photos he noticed a face at the window of one of the stable tower rooms. This is the email I recieved:

I was on holiday with my wife and children and we came to Penrhyn for the afternoon. I was just snapping away and when I got home I was looking at the Crest and clock and happened to look at the window and saw the figure of what looks like a woman. I sent this picture in to a ghost website called Angels and Ghosts and they published it on their site. This was several years ago now. I've been meaning to get in touch with someone at Penrhyn for a while now, and while looking on the net, found your blog. Do you work at Penrhyn? The picture was taken ‎Thursday, ‎August ‎16, ‎2007, ‏‎11:56 I've enlarged the pic, but have not edited it in any other way. Please could you let me know what you think and what anyone else thinks at Penrhyn. Are there any other ghosts pics taken there? Kind regards, Tony





I would be interested to know what people think. Please leave your comments below.

No comments: