Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 October 2010

Ghosts of Penrhyn Castle, Bangor, North Wales

 I am a volunteer with the National Trust at Penrhyn Castle, Bangor, North Wales. I have been there for 9 years and absolutely love it. I have been told various ghost stories about the castle ever since I started working there, and have recently decided to collect them and record them in a book. I would be very interested in hearing about any ghostly experiences visitors or staff have had there, any spooky encounters or creepy feelings, cold spots a sense of foreboding or unhappiness in certain areas or rooms, etc. There have been a lot of sightings of family members and servants at the castle over the years. It would be great to have the stories I have already collected added to and confirmed by other people, as many have been told to me second hand by staff, who have heard them from visitors. People can remain anonymous if they wish. Thanks.

No comments: